In the News
- Heartbleed 2014-04-17
- Union First Market Bankshares Makes Investment in The Payments Company 2014-01-06
- AP advantage featured in accounting today 2013-09-11
- The Payments Company featured in Metro Business 2013-08-15
- The Payments Company announces Visa® ePayables campaign 2013-06-12
- The Payments Company named winner in 2013 Paybefore Awards 2013-03-06
- TPC nominated for two payments industry awards 2012-12-13
Benefits of AP Advantage™
- Saves $2-$4 per check eliminated
- Saves several days of clerical work monthly
- Earns Cash Back on AP spend
- Integrates with your accounting system
- Integrates with your current workflow
- Includes vendor enrollment, email notification, processing and reconcilement
- Pays vendors using VISA®, ACH and check
"Moving to electronic disbursements for AP was an important step in our accounting automation plan. The Payments Company has worked hand in hand with us to make it a very easy process. We've converted 70% of our payments to electronic in less than 9 months. No other program we reviewed could deliver such exceptional results."
- Jennifer S. Quindoza, CPA, CGMA Controller | Collegiate School
"AP advantage has consistently delivered 5X our previous in-house ePayments program while also reducing the accounts payable workload. There is no catch and we are achieving over 95% electronic disbursement."
- Dale Austin, CFO | Patient First
"Automating disbursements through AP advantage has proven to be a great decision. TPC does all the work and we get paid."
- Terry Manis, Vice President & Corporate Controller | QubicaAMF Manufacturing